Do you need a car?

Home » Do you need a car?

Have you got your own Vehicle?

Any vehicle would need to comply to Council guidance this would include:

  • Maximum age of 5 years (10 year max life unless hybrid or electric)
  • Taxi insurance
  • Two plate tests per year
  • Sign writing is not necessary as magnets can be provided.

Company Vehicle Needed?

All vehicles come ready to work with:

  • A full tank of fuel
  • sign written
  • All council compliance checks
  • Maintenance
  • Insurance provided.

Owner Driver Charges

The desk rent is a set fee of £112 per week for a full time workers this is anything over 30 hours per week.

Part time Drivers are charged 15% of the work undertaken which is anything under 30 hours per week.

Account money (any work either on account or pre-paid) still outstanding will be paid once a month.

Company driver charges

Desk rent for full time staff is on either £300 per week or 40% of work undertaken.

Those that are part time will be charged 40% of all work undertaken all account work is taken from your totals.

Money owed will be paid once a month and any outstanding amounts for courses or damage will be taken at an agreed amount.

We do have older company vehicles available to purchase to help get you started, find them here!

Request a call back

Still not sure which options best?

Send us a message and we will give you further details of costings

During covid-19 owner drivers are charged 15% and company driver are charged 40%

Apply to get your taxi license

Join our winning team

%d bloggers like this: